Did you forget your AKO Webmail? You don’t have to worry about it, it is normal and Sometimes people visit the website after a long time and by chance skip their login details such as webmail. Forgetting the login details is often a disturbing issue and people finds difficult to recover their email or password.
But here at AKO, you don’t have to worry, as the process of finding out your AKO Webmail is quite easy. Below are the few steps by which you can easily recover your AKO email.
Few steps to recover the Army Knowledge Online email:
- To begin with, you have to Enter your personal details such as Full name, date of birth and also your Social Security Number’s last four digits.
- Moving to the next page, the website will display your email address with masked, as the website uses (*) to hide some of the characters of your email address just to protect your private information.
- Further, if you successfully recognize your email then you may proceed to the login page and can enter your login details.
- What if you do not recognize your Army knowledge of an online email address?
- In case if you fail to recognize your email address, the website has a special customer care team, you can simply contact them and for the further assistance
- What if you lost your access to your AKO online account?
- If with the time you lost your AKO account access, then no need to worry, you need to update the email address linked to your AKO account and all the instruction available at the website
- In case you need to reset your password of AKO online
- After getting access to your email address you can easily change your AKO online account’s password. All the detailed instructions on the website help you to change the password.
- What if you still unable to recover your AKO online web email?
- If rarely, you still unable to recover your AO online web email. You need to contact the website. To email the website for help, A help form is available and fill all the details and send it. However, detailed information about the form is also available on the website.
How can you access your Army knowledge online email on a smartphone like (Android, Blackberry, iPad)?
- For iPhone, iPad users;
To access Ako email;
- Click on Settings on your home screen
- Select the Contact, Mail, Calendars option
- Select Add account
- At there you will find the AKO instruction for the next step
For Android Users;
- Initially select the application menu and access to Email and select Menu key
- Fill your Army knowledge of online email and password
- Choose the account type
- Further, you have to change the settings and press Next
- See the AKO instructions for next steps
- For Blackberry users
- Click on the ‘Setup’ icon
- Tap on ‘Setup Email’ option
- Follow the given instruction by AKO web email